Ginger Snap Crafts: Stuff Your Stocking with Colgate #HolidaySmiles #CBias

Stuff Your Stocking with Colgate #HolidaySmiles #CBias

Stuff your stocking with Colgate Holiday Packs #HolidaySmiles

It’s December 1st!  I know around blog land everyone has their tree up & decorated with everything in it’s place!  I’ll be honest though….all we have up so far are the stockings & some lights outside. Thanks to my 15 year old! ha! See no Christmas mantel yet!  {Soon though!  I promise!}

stocking stuffers ideas

I have done a little Christmas shopping. This week I stopped at Walmart to pick up some Colgate Holiday Packs for the kids’ stockings. These are perfect if you are looking for holiday gift ideas or stocking stuffers. Colgate Holiday Packs have a powered toothbrush & a toothpaste all together in one package. They are available at Walmart for a great price. They also have fun Nickelodeon characters like Sponge Bob & Dora the Explorer.  They are sure to bring some holiday smiles to your kiddos’ faces, and hopefully they’ll bring a little more tooth brushing, too!

Colgate Holiday Packs

I picked out 5 Holiday Packs for my kiddos.  I was so excited that one of the Dora the Explorer packs had a Diego toothbrush in it.  My 3 year old is obsessed with Diego!  This one will be perfect for him. When I got home I got out some Christmas ribbon & scissors.

#HolidaySmiles

I added a fun bow to each Colgate Holiday Pack.

#holidaysmiles stockings stuffers

Don’t they look festive??  You should check out The Country Chic Cottage for a free Santa printable to go with the Colgate Holiday Packs. It’s super cute!  I might print out a few of those to add to mine later on.

Christmas stocking stuffers

My kiddos are going to LOVE getting these in their stockings on Christmas morning!  I’m sure they will bring lots of #holidaysmiles! I also hope it encourages them to brush because I’m sure they’ll be eating a little more candy than usual on Christmas morning.  We’ve got to keep those teeth healthy & smiling! {FYI: Our Colgate Holiday Packs are now hiding out in the attic! ;)}

kid stocking stuffers

How are you doing on your Christmas decorating?
Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

You can connect with Colgate on
facebook ~ twitter ~ website

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Colgate. #CBias #HolidaySmiles #SocialFabric All opinions are my own.