Ginger Snap Crafts: Christmas Break starts TOMORROW!!

Christmas Break starts TOMORROW!!

Just wanted to take a second
to thank all the wonderful bloggers
that will be participating in
Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts.
I am so excited & honored to have each
& every one of YOU on my blog! 
Each of YOU are so talented, unique
& have so much to offer the blogging community!
Thank you for allowing me to have a little
more time with my family this holiday season!
I really, really appreciate it!  Thank you!

Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts
will officially kick off in the morning
& run through the first week of January!
It’s going to be awesome!

I will also have a few of my post sprinkled in as well.
You know I can’t stay totally away from my blog! ;)

Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts

I also wanted to let you know about the
Cookies & Crafts for Sandy Hook Event this Friday. 
I’ll be sharing a fun kid craft our family does each year.
If you’d like to participate please go HERE for more information.
#BloggersforSandyHook

cookies-and-crafts-for-sandy-hook

See you in the morning!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email