Ginger Snap Crafts: Nancy @ Maddalee Blog {Christmas Break Guest}

Nancy @ Maddalee Blog {Christmas Break Guest}

Hi everyone, and thank you so much, Ginger, for having me over! I love coming to see what's going on here at Ginger Snap Crafts.

I'm Nancy, the voice behind the Maddalee Blog. I have been in design for over twenty years and have found that sharing some of my projects and fun on the Maddalee Blog has become very rewarding for me. I love creating the projects and meeting new friends! So let's get on with some of the fun! One of my first "projects" is Maddalee herself, a printable paper doll set that I have shared with many Maddalee friends. She has inspired a number of additional projects, so many in fact that I can't post them all here! This little spin-off project includes Maddalee, her best friend Jessa and Maddalee's new puppy Wriggley, all set and ready to go as ornaments to decorate any little corner of your home.

Wriggley! Maddalee's Christmas Puppy—Printable Ornaments

Another fun project for children is the "Ogre Elf Fairy Kids Mini Art Kit" that also had Ogre Elf Fairy Wand Printables to coordinate. I like to try to think through a child's mind, get back to that fun and imaginative time, it's so precious!

Ogre Elf Fairy Kids Mini Art Kit

Now, not everything is a printable design project over at Maddalee, as we are major foodies and recipe posts liven up the conversation a little bit. My first recipe post was this Skinny Frozen Pumpkin Frappé, and it's still a popular one!

Low Calorie Pumpkin Frappé Recipe, Pumpkin Pie Fun without the Guilt!

This is the first of a three part series showcasing our Christmas decor this year. I am in awe of some of my fellow bloggers and their design style! Ours is a bit of a smaller project, a mixture of things we have had for years, and a few new things. I truly believe my style is a cross between Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree and Dr. Suess inspired design. My new things this year are these fabulous glass candlesticks from Target, I just love them! My sweet daughter helped to make the stockings a few years ago, we are still loving them.  :°)

Small Home, Warm and Festive Home Series, Part One

And a last favorite of mine is this Recipe Journal Gift Set, complete with Recipe Cards and "From the Kitchen Of" Tags. So much fun!

Recipe Journal Gift Set

Thank you everyone for visiting, I hope you enjoy the fun as I have been, and again…thank you Ginger for having me!

Thank you so much, Nancy!
{Visit
Maddalee Blog to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email