Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #81

{wow me} wednesday #81

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

OK…ladies I’ve got some big news for you!
Our Christmas tree is UP!!!! 

I know, I know you probably aren’t quite
as excited as my kiddos where.  haha!

christmas tree
gingersnapcraftsblog
gingersnapcrafts

We finally put the tree up Sunday after church, and we had a blast!

To all my Christmas break guest: I have been receiving your post,
just haven’t had time to schedule them!  As soon as I have yours scheduled
I’ll be emailing YOU the date!  I can’t wait!  It’s going to be awesome!


SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.