Ginger Snap Crafts: Eliza @ Eliza K Prints {Christmas Break Guest}

Eliza @ Eliza K Prints {Christmas Break Guest}

Hello to all Ginger Snap Craft readers! I am so excited to be here today to share a little bit about me and my blog:) I'm a Pacific Northwest native who loves rain, coffee and wet dogs! (In that order) I blog over at Eliza K Prints, a tutorial and craft diy site with a focus on sustainability and functionality. I'm relatively new to the blogging world and jumped at the chance to guest post here at Ginger Snap Crafts. I love finding new blogs to read, crafty ideas and sustainable projects I can get behind. Below you will find my top five diy projects from 2012.Click the image to go straight to the tutorials!



My Top Five Projects of 2012

 
 
 
 
 
 
Blog     Facebook     Twitter     Etsy     Pinterest     Tumbler

Thank you so much, Eliza!
{Visit Eliza K Prints
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email