Ginger Snap Crafts: vintage treat boxes with PSA Essentials {tutorial}

vintage treat boxes with PSA Essentials {tutorial}

PSA Essentials vintage Christmas treat boxes

Today I’d love to share one more quick project with my PSA Essential peel & stick stamps.
These vintage treat boxes are so easy!  They’d be great for those last minute gifts.

supplies  psanorthvintage

For this project you’ll need:

vintage treat boxes

First I stamped my cardstock.  I love these vintage looking stamps. I think it looks like an old newspaper pen & ink drawing.  So pretty! With the PSA Essential stamp body it makes it super easy to get nice, clean impressions every time.

vintage box for christmas

Next I assembled my matchbox & glued it into place.

vintage treat box with candy

Then I filled my treat box with some fun holiday candy.

psa essentials vintage treat boxes

I also made some vintage gift tags as well.  I stamped Merry Christmas on some cardstock & then punched them out with a circle punch.  Then I tied them around my treat box with some twine. Cute & easy. :)

candy boxes

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps, plus they have frequent giveaways. Yay!