Ginger Snap Crafts: {chalkboard} Christmas ~ free chalkboard printables

{chalkboard} Christmas ~ free chalkboard printables

make your own chalkboard art and chalkboard printables

Last week I featured these beautiful {chalkboard} Christmas printables @ Glamorous, Affordable Life, and then I saw this post @ Literally Inspired about how easy it was to make chalkboard art! {Go visit…she’ll tell you where to download the free chalkboard background & where to go to make your own. } I know you’ll want to make some, too. It’s so addicting & so, so easy!

Here’s a few {chalkboard} Christmas prints I made:

christmas treeO Holy Night

white christmas

once there was a snowman big file


Feel free to download these for home or personal use.  You can save these on your computer, & then send them to your favorite photo place to print. Enjoy! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email