Ginger Snap Crafts: Melanie @ Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts {Christmas Break Guest}

Melanie @ Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts {Christmas Break Guest}

 
Hi, Ginger Snap Crafts readers! I'm Melanie,
and I blog over at Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts.
Hopefully some of you recognize me,
but for those of you who do not,
here's a few brief tidbits about me and my blog:

  • I love sewing things for my daughter and doing kids' crafts with her, so you'll see several sewing/kid projects on my blog. As a result, my daughter usually has to model or participate in a blog-related activity a minimum of once a day.
  • As much as I love sewing, the half of most popular and most viewed projects on my blog have nothing to with a sewing machine.
  • I love making cupcakes. This is mainly because regular cakes are too difficult to decorate.
  • I was Home Ec. state champ in high school.    
I'm excited to share my Top Five Projects of 2012 with you today.
Click on each for the full tutorial:
 
 Pleated Summer Clutch


Washi Tape Bicycle Helmet



DIY Camera Lens Scrunchie

Thanks, Ginger, for letting me guest post on your blog today.
I hope to see you around my blog soon,
and I'd love to hear if you try any of these tutorials.
Have a Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday season
!


Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
Facebook     Twitter        Pinterest  

Thank you so much, Melanie!
{Visit Bear Rabbit Bear Crafts
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email