Ginger Snap Crafts: Marty @ Marty Musings {Christmas Break Guest}

Marty @ Marty Musings {Christmas Break Guest}

Today I’d love to welcome Marty from Marty's Musings.

Thank you, Ginger, for allowing me to share some of our projects with you and your readers today. My hubby and I have teamed up this year for some fun home projects and these are our top five favorites:

Chalk Painted Hutch - This hutch was totally transformed from dark ugly brown wood to this lovely Provence color from Annie Sloan chalk paints.

Branch Candle Centerpiece - I'm loving the natural, rustic look in my decor, especially for fall with this neat project.

 Window Table - This was one of the first projects Tim did for me and it's still one of my favorites!

Scrap Wood Christmas Tree - a quick and easy yet totally appealing Christmas tree made of fence wood and vinyl letters.

Gallery Wall - This wall is one of my very favorites because of the emphasis on our forever family.

 

Like what you read? Follow me here:

Image Map

Marty Walden's little family journal began in 2008 and has turned into a passion for sharing life, faith, dreams and adventures as a DIY, crafty, bargain hunting,homeschooling, memory keeping mom. Marty has five biological and adopted children. She shares her heart and story at Marty's Musings.

Thank you so much, Marty!
{Visit Marty’s Musings
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email