Ginger Snap Crafts: Sheryl @ Lady Behind the Curtain {Christmas Break Guest}

Sheryl @ Lady Behind the Curtain {Christmas Break Guest}

Hello Ginger Snap Crafts readers! I'm happy to meet you and be visiting here today.

Sheryl-Head-Shot

I am Sheryl from Lady Behind The Curtain. I've been blogging for almost 2 years and LOVE everything about it! I started this blog in preparation of being an empty Nester. I have been planning parties, events and catering for almost 30 years. After many months of my husband encouraging me to start a blog I finally gave in and completely fell in love with it! I discovered a whole community of people that loved to do what I loved to do. It has been so much fun learning how to blog and meeting new people.

horz_468x60

Please visit me at Lady Behind The Curtain for easy and affordable entertaining ideas and GREAT recipes. Today I am sharing my top five favorite posts. Breakfast is the perfect time to make something special for your family but with our busy schedules it's sometimes hard to fit it in. Here are two easy and fun breakfast ideas for adults and kids!

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Cinnamon-Roll-Waffles-3

CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Upside-Down-Cinnamon-Apple-Coffee-Cake-1-590x480

UPSIDE DOWN CINNAMON APPLE COFFEE CAKE

Entertaining is always fun but sometimes the stress of what to serve can get to you. So I am sharing two of my favorite EASY Appetizers!

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Cream-Cheese-and-Olive-Pecan-Bites-4-640x480

CREAM CHEESE AND OLIVE PECAN BITES

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Stuffed-Grapes-Appetizer1-640x480

STUFFED GRAPES

Dessert, you can't forget dessert! You're guests will be talking about your dessert for months to come if you serve this pie!

Lady-Behind-The-Curtain-Decadent-Brownie-Pie

DECADENT BROWNIE PIE

I hope you have enjoyed the recipes I shared today. I have enjoyed sharing them with you. Don't forget to come over to Lady Behind The Curtain for more party ideas and recipes! You can follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Google Plus and by e mail. I also have a weekly link party-CAST PARTY WEDNESDAY!

HAPPY ENTERTAINING and I hope to see you soon!

Thanks again Ginger for inviting me over!

 

Thank you so much, Sheryl!
{Visit The Lady Behind the Curtain
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email