Ginger Snap Crafts: chalkboard ornaments {tutorial}

chalkboard ornaments {tutorial}

how to make chalkboard ornaments

This week I’m going a little chalkboard crazy! ha!
Did you see my {free} chalkboard printables??

Today I’d love to show you how to make TWO different chalkboard ornaments.

First up are these cute chalkboard hang tag ornaments.

chalkboard ornament

Supplies:

  • 4x6 print {You can get the free printable HERE.}
  • small piece of thin plywood
  • spray adhesive
  • black paint
  • foam brush
  • hook

chalkboard ornament supplies

You just paint your wood & let dry. Then you’ll use spray adhesive to attach the print.
Attach a hook & then a ribbon. Super quick!  I really love how they turned out.

handmade Christmas ornament

Next up are these easy wooden hang tag ornaments.

chalkboard tag ornaments

Supplies:

  • chalkboard paint
  • foam brush
  • wooden tags {I bought mine at Pick Your Plum.}
  • ribbon
  • chalk

supplies

These were easy, too.  You just paint your wood tags with the chalkboard paint.
Let them dry.  Add your sentiments with chalk.  Add a ribbon & hang on the tree.

chalkboard ornaments

You could also use these as gift tags. ;)

easy chalkboard ornaments

You can check out some more handmade ornaments HERE.
I’ll be featuring some of them this week. Yay! So stay tuned!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email