Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #80 + call for guest bloggers

{wow me} wednesday #80 + call for guest bloggers

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Christmas Break is coming up soon!
Last year I had so much fun inviting some of YOU
to spend Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts.
So let’s do it again! ;)

Christmas Break at Ginger Snap Crafts
Here’s what I’ll need from YOU~ a post with a round up
of your 5 favorite projects from YOUR blog.
It could be holiday projects, your top five of 2012,
five yummy recipes…whatever you want to share
as long as they are your projects from your blog.
I’ll need these post in html format by December 15th.

This year I am limiting it to the first 20 bloggers.
So if you are interested please send an email to:
ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com

UPDATE:  I have already received 20+ emails.
You guys are awesome & QUICK! 
I can’t wait to see your post.
I plan on doing more events like this next year,
so if you didn’t get in this time just wait! Smile
Thank you, thank you!!!!

I’ll let the first 20 bloggers know by this Thursday.
I’ll send you more detailed information & a cute button.

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.