Ginger Snap Crafts: Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles {Christmas Break Guest}

Lyuba @ Will Cook For Smiles {Christmas Break Guest}

Before we get to today’s guest…I just wanted to give a great big shout out to one of my best blogging friends, Lyuba!  This girl is amazing!  Her recipes are to die for!  She is just as equally an amazing person & a great friend.  I’m super excited to have Lyuba on my blog today! If you haven’t met her before you are in for a real treat! :)
OK…take it away, Lyuba!
 
Hey guys! My name is Lyuba and I am from Will Cook For Smiles.
I am so happy to be here, on Ginger Snap Crafts with the wonderful Ginger! Today, I will be sharing my Top Five posts from 2012 but first I would like to introduce myself. I am the face behind Will Cook For Smiles where I share my favorite adventures from my kitchen and some of my favorite craft projects. I am currently a stay at home mom and a grad student. I love cooking, baking, crafts, arts, outdoors and lot of shoes!

Wow, I never thought that choosing five of my favorite posts from this year would be so difficult! I went over all my posts and narrowed it down to thirteen.
So now, I am sitting here, looking at my list.
"I need to cut out eight posts...this one...no I love it...this one...no I love it..."
This is much harder than I expected. I did manage to narrow it down to top five posts out of two hundred that I posted this year! Good news is that I will be posting Top 15 on my blog towards the end of the year. Hope you stop by!
 
Here are my Top Five Favorite Recipes From 2012!!
 

Layered Crème Brûlée Cheesecake




Dark Chocolate Zucchini Muffins




Chive Garlic and Herb Rolls




Bacon Flower Bouquet



Pomegranate Sangria


Lyuba

Thank you so much, Lyuba!
{Visit Will Cook for Smiles
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email