Ginger Snap Crafts: Alexandra @ In Designer Jeans {Christmas Break Guest}

Alexandra @ In Designer Jeans {Christmas Break Guest}

Hi, I'm Alexandra and I blog over at In Designer Jeans!
Its so great to be sharing my favorite projects from 2012 here at Ginger Snap Crafts.
 
I have an amazing family, my husband Z [who supports all of my crazy ideas] and three dogs! By day I work full time as a personal assistant but in my extra time I LOVE to blog about all of my adventures from crafting and DIY-ing to cooking and baking.
I have both success and failures when it comes to trying out new things
but share the journey regardless of the end result!
 
Here are my top five favorite projects from 2012! I have learned a lot this past year
and have completed projects that I never would have thought I could!

Hope you enjoy them! :)
 
Clockwise from top left corner :)
 
Thank you so much for reading- I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I did working on them! Feel free to drop by and say hi or check out my Twitter & Pinterest too!!
 

Thank you so much, Al !
{Visit In Designer Jeans
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email