Ginger Snap Crafts: Lowri @ Papervine {Christmas Break Guest}

Lowri @ Papervine {Christmas Break Guest}

Hi Everyone - Lowri from PaperVine here.

PaperVine is a fun, crafty blog packed full of great paper crafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! I live on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with my husband and three young children and I am thrilled to be a guest here at Ginger Snap Crafts.

Here are my Top Five Tutorials this year. Each link will take you to a full-color tutorial showing exactly how to re-create the project shown.  Click on the title to be taken to the complete post.

Still by far my most popular project - these cards now have their own website!
Make these magnets and a magnet board with paper and mod-podge.

Color step-by-step tutorial using a single sheet of paper.
 
 
 Make these colorful beads from scrapbook paper.

 
Make one of these for any celebration - lots of fun and super-quick to make

Swing by and become a PaperVine follower today:
 
 
Thanks Ginger for inviting me to share today - and I hope you all are having a fun and safe festive season!
 
Lowri :-)

Thank you so much, Lowri!
{Visit PaperVine
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email