Ginger Snap Crafts: Kimberly @ My Pinterest Reality {Christmas Break Guest}

Kimberly @ My Pinterest Reality {Christmas Break Guest}

 
Hey, I'm Kimberly. 
I'm a stay at home momma of two awesome young girls,
have been married to my husband/best friend for almost 7 years
and since I left the corporate world I've always been torn
between the life I had and the life I live.
My background is in product development,
and I was ALWAYS surrounded by creativity
but almost 3 years ago I left it
for the chance to raise my girls full time.
I don't regret my decision but do find myself missing pieces
of the old creative life I used to have.
 
My obsession to Pinterest has helped me become more creative again.
I decided that I wanted to actually do something with the ‘pins’
I had on my boards and that’s how My Pinterest Reality was born.
The goal I’ve set for myself is to make one
of my ‘pins’ from Pinterest a reality once-a-day.
The ‘pin’ can be an educational craft for my children,
a recipe, a DIY project for my home, or a craft just for me.
Although I still  wear sweats most days and shower every other,
I can still be a stay at home mom who has
the ability to keep her creative edge.
 
Below are my top 5 'pins' (in no order) I've made into a reality:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'd love for you to stop on by and visit. 
You can find me at my blog, Facebook, Pinterest or Google+
Introduce yourself.  I love meeting new bloggers.
 
~ Kimberly

Thank you so much, Kimberly !
{Visit My Pinterest Reality
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email