Ginger Snap Crafts: Holiday Gift Wrapping on a Budget {Dollar General}

Holiday Gift Wrapping on a Budget {Dollar General}

This post brought to you by Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.

 
Have you been to your neighborhood Dollar Genreal store lately? They are totally decked out & ready for Christmas. Ho Ho Ho! {You can check out some of the things you'll find in the Dollar General Gift Center}  We have a Dollar General less than a mile from our house. So it makes it super convenient when we need those last minute things like wrapping paper!  I'm always wrapping presents Christmas Eve! Shhhh!  Don't tell my kids! ;)
 
When I heard about the Dollar General $10 Gift Wrapping Challenge I was so excited! The object of this challenge ~ how much gift wrapping supplies could I buy with just $10.00?  Well, let me show you! :)
 

I bought:

  • two $2.00 gift bags
  • two packages of tissue paper for $1.00 each
  • 4 gift boxes for $1.00 each
My total was an even $10.00!!! Oh yah...I'm good! ha! ;)

 
With the cute gift boxes I made hot chocolate treat boxes!  I know my kiddos are going to love giving these to their friends at school. :)
 
 
I'm going to use the big gift bags to wrap presents to take to my family's house!  This is the first Christmas I'll be at home in a long time!  I can't wait to see everybody! I'm counting down the days!
 
 
Have you finished you Christmas shopping yet?
Or better yet have you wrapped all your gifts?
 
If not, just head to Dollar General.
They'll have everything you need at great prices! :)
{You can connect with Dollar General on facebook.}

If this is your first time visiting my blog,
I'd love to keep in touch!
 



Visit Sponsor's Site