Ginger Snap Crafts: Raquel @ Organized Island {Christmas Break Guest}

Raquel @ Organized Island {Christmas Break Guest}

Hi, First of all I would like to thank Ginger for welcoming me to her wonderful blog! I am Raquel and I blog at Organized Island.

My Pic

I am a mother of two grown children, a former productivity manager and a wife that loves to cook and entertain. I started blogging because I wanted to share tips and tricks that have I have learned over the years, that save me time and money. I am so excited to be here at Ginger Snap Crafts sharing with you my top 5 of 2012. How did the year go by so fast? Ginger asked me to share some of my favorite posts.

To give you a feel for my blog, I am sharing from different aspects of my blog: Recipe - Chicken Chipotle Pasta DIY/Repurpose - Repurposed Coffee Cans Time Management - How to Improve Productivity Organizing - Organizing Food Spices Crafts - Crate & Barrel Copycat Craft 

OI Collage

Please stop by the island and say hello. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook and the ever addicting Pinterest. I hope you are enjoying the holidays and wish you the best in 2013!

Hugs,

 Signature  

Thank you so much, Raquel!
{Visit Organized Island
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email