Ginger Snap Crafts: easy gift tags with PSA Essentials

easy gift tags with PSA Essentials

easy gift tags from PSA Essentials

PSA Essentials has just released some adorable new gift tags!
Check out the new collection….so cute!

imageimage

image

image

Right now you can buy 3 get 1 free {HERE}.

PSA Holiday Tree Tag Pack

I was able to try out the
PSA Holiday Tree Tag Pack
to make these adorable gift tags.

tags

They were super easy to make. Just stamp, color & punch out.
Add a cute ribbon, and you are done!

Christmas tags

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps, plus they have frequent giveaways. Yay!