Ginger Snap Crafts: 4x4 post luminaries

4x4 post luminaries

 
I was so excited to audition for next season's So You Think You're Crafty last week! Seriously...who can resist a good craft competition??!!  Not me, that's for sure!  So fun! Since voting is now closed I can show you which project was mine ~ these cute & easy {4x4 post} luminaries. So if you voted for mine…Thank you! (I was inspired by this post at Simply {Kierste} & you can pop over there for the full tutorial.) They were super easy!
 

I think they turned out really cute!
Such an easy & inexpensive way to decorate for fall.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
If you haven’t seen it…check out the Stuff Your Stocking giveaway!
We have over $2000 in fun prizes! Yay! Go enter & good luck!
{Click the button below to enter.}
 
stuff the stocking giveaway

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email