Ginger Snap Crafts: Lifestyle Crafts {Black Friday deal alerts}

Lifestyle Crafts {Black Friday deal alerts}

I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays….buuuut I had to let you know about these crazy awesome Black Friday deals from Lifestyle Crafts! {If you are looking for {wow me} wednesday go here.}

Starting November 23rd and running through November 30th, Lifestyle Crafts will have some fabulous Black Friday deals on lifestylecrafts.com. In addition to the discounts listed below, you can also use the code GINGER for an additional 20% off! You’ll really want to take advantage of these amazing deals!  I’ve never seen better prices, and you will LOVE using these fun products.

~All borders, boxes, & bags will be 40% off!~

Black Friday Web Banner

~Lifestyle Crafts will also offer their Holly Jolly Craft Kit for only $39.99!~ (details below)

Holly Jolly Craft Kit Web Banner

Holly Jolly Craft Kit Includes:
Revolution tool (here)
Sticky Thumb adhesive runner (here)
3 holiday dies  Elf Stockings, Candy Cane Tag, Light Bulb

For orders $50 or more, you’ll get free shipping and a free Sticky Thumb dimensionals!

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email