Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorite}

take a look at you {my favorite}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week.
Hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Annnd if you are up late tonight you might want to pop in around midnight.
I’ve a got an awesome Silhouette project & deal to tell YOU about!  I can’t wait.

 Here’s are just some of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

grateful frame

Attitude of Gratitude Frame @ Sarah Dawn Designs

Chocolate Chip Candy Cookies

Chocolate Chip Candy Cookies @ Silver Boxes

give thanks mantel

Thanksgiving Mantel @ Katie {Did} It

Gobble 1

Quick & Easy Gobble Sign @ Burton Avenue

Chicken-Caruso

Chicken Caruso @ One Creative Mommy

keep the kids busy at the table

Pre- Feast Crafts for Kids @ Inspiration Cafe

maxi skirt 16

Winter Maxi Skirt @ Etcetorize

Pumpkin-Burlap-Thanksgiving-Hostess-Favors

Burlap Pumpkin Party Favors @ Ode to Inspiration

thanksgiving banner

Give Thanks Banner @ Pinkie for Pink

Rain Gutter Book Shelves 14

DIY Rain Gutter Book Shelves @ Love Grows Wild

turkey cookies

Turkey Cookies @ Lizy Bakes

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email