Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a few of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

give thanks blocks

Give Thanks Blocks @ Sarah Dawn Designs

autumn gift wrapping 555

Autumn Gift Wrapping @ Meeha Meeha

caramel popcorn

Caramel Popcorn @ Saving 4 Six

Cookie-Dough-Truffle-Cake-Balls-1024x682

Cookie Dough Truffle Cake Balls @ Lemons for Lulu

Dino-Tail-1-websized

DIY Dinosaur Costume @ See Vanessa Craft

GIVE_THANKS_preview
Give Thanks Printable @ I Should Be Mopping the Floors

mickey mouse ear cookies

Mouse Ear Cookies @ Lizy B

peanut butter cookies

Peanut Butter Cake Cookies @ Lamberts Lately

Rustic-Ornaments-5

Clear Rustic Ornaments @ Bullfrogs and Bulldogs

sew your own apron 

Flirty Apron @ 2027

ow43nw

Fabric Owls & Burlap Fall Décor @ Life on Lakeshore Drive 
{This was the most viewed link! Yay!}

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.