Ginger Snap Crafts: {give thanks} chalkboard with PSA Essentials {tutorial}

{give thanks} chalkboard with PSA Essentials {tutorial}

so very thankful chalkboard by Ginger Snap Crafts

If you are looking for the give thanks dry erase board visit Simply Kierste.

Thanksgiving is next week!  It seems like this year has gone by super fast. I barely have time to catch my breath before the next holiday, birthday or activity comes around. I wanted our family to take a little time this month to slow down & really think about our blessings & what we are thankful for.  I love the quote, “There is always, always something to be thankful for.” So I made this super easy {give thanks} chalkboard for us to write down what we are thankful for this month. I used my Silhouette to cut my vinyl, but if you don’t own a vinyl cutter you can buy the vinyl from Create it. Go! on etsy, {HERE}. Today I’m going to show you how I made my customized stamped background. 

You’ll need: scrapbook paper, a PSA Essential stamp body with brown ink, PSA Essentials Rosettas Peel & Stick stamp set & a PSA alignment tool

psafrenchierosetta  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The Rosettas Peel & Stick stamp set is one of my favorites!
The alignment tool makes it super easy to get your stamper ready to go.

using the alignment tool

one~ You’ll place your stamp on the alignment tool.  Smooth side up. There is a little notch in the top that helps you know you’ve got it in the right spot.
two~ Then you’ll put your stamp body onto your alignment tool.  The ridges help you line it up just right.
three~ Then you’ll push down on your stamp body.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Your stamp will stick right onto your stamper like magic!
Now you are ready to start stamping.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So to make my frame I stamped this design all over a piece of scrapbook paper.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

See how clear & crisp the PSA stamp is!  They are really amazing!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Now we have a place to write what we are thankful for!

What are you thankful for?

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps, plus they have frequent giveaways. Yay!