Ginger Snap Crafts: Emily @ Nap Time Creations {Christmas Break Guest}

Emily @ Nap Time Creations {Christmas Break Guest}

I'm excited to be sharing my five favorites today at Ginger Snap Crafts!
I'm just wrapping up a Delightful December series on my blog, so today
I thought I would share 5 great posts from the series.
Hope to see you around the blog!
 
This is a great project to use up old scraps and can be made in any fabric, year round!
Pin It
Photobucket 
We like to made wrapping paper every year,
and I try to come up with new ideas each year as well.
 
Photobucket
A fun and festive garland tutorial with felt.
 
Photobucket
FREE Christmas printables.... who doesn't like free?
 
Photobucket
Looking for a project to do with your kids? Easy and fun!
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Follow along here:

Thank you so much, Emily!
{Visit Nap Time Creations
to see more!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.


Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email