Ginger Snap Crafts: Knotty & Nice Gift Sets {Lifestyle Crafts}

Knotty & Nice Gift Sets {Lifestyle Crafts}

Knotty and Nice gift sets from Lifestyle Crafts

Lifestyle Crafts is releasing two new gift sets TODAY!
Gift sets are always hugely popular,
& sale out quick so you’ll want order yours soon.


Knotty Gift Set


image

 

Nice Gift Set

image

I was able to try out the Knotty Gift set. Adorable!

paper bow tutorial

You run your dies through your die cutting machine.
{Remember Lifestyle Craft dies can be used in any die cut machine!}
Then you assemble your bows using a brad & some glue dots.

Christmas Tree Treat Boxes

Now isn’t that cute? 
I attached the bows to a Christmas tree
dessert box that I cut out with my Silhouette.
Lifestyle Crafts has a similar dessert box {HERE}.

Lifestyle Crafts bow dies

You can fill the boxes with some holiday goodies.
These would make great neighbor or teacher gifts.

candy cane treat box with bow

Do you love Candy Cane Kisses as much as I do??? ha! ;)

bow die cuts

Just a reminder Lifestyle Crafts Black Friday promotions are still good through Friday.
When you use code GINGER you’ll get an additional 20% off as well!!! Wow!!!
Just click the pictures & it will take you to these amazing Black Friday deals.

Black Friday Web Banner

If a  die cutting machine is on your wish list
then this would be a great time to finally get one.
The Holly Jolly Craft Kit is an AWESOME deal.
I love my Revolution, and you will, too! :)

Holly Jolly Craft Kit Web Banner

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure:  I was not compensated for this post, but I was given product to try out.  I love Lifestyle Crafts products, and I highly recommend them.