Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #76

{wow me} wednesday #76

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

If you saw my post on Sunday you’ve heard about Socks for Sandy.
If not you can read all about it {HERE}.
I hope you all will get involved if you are able.

I’d LOVE to have some more help getting the word out!
Below is an image you can right click & save to share
on your blog, facebook page or twitter….where ever & everywhere!
You can use hashtag #socksforsandy when you are sharing!
 

#socksforsandy

I also have an adorable button
designed by Kim at 733
that you can grab & share on your blog!

socksforsandy
 
Thank you so much! Every little bit helps!
 
So are you ready to party?

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.