Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

Here’s a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

Adevent Calendar with logo_2

Advent Calendar @ Mae Armstrong Designs

car roll tutorial

Car Roll Tutorial @ Green Chicken 31

DIY chalkboards

DIY Chalkboard Tablets @ Just Dawnelle

DIY Sugar Scrub @ NorthernCottage.net_thumb[2]

DIY Sugar Scrub @ Northern Cottage

DIY-Colored-Sugar-561x450

DIY Colored Sugar @ Mom on Timeout

Give-Thanks-Banner

Give Thanks Banner @ A Pumpkin & A Princess

glittered clothes pins

Glitter Clothespins @ According to L

hanging pictures with clothes pins

Art Room Inspiration Wall @ Grow Creative 

PAPER-TREE-ORNAMENTS-10_thumb

Paper Tree Ornaments @ Alderberry Hill

Pumpkin Pie Truffles Recipe

Pumpkin Pie Truffles @ Six Sisters’ Stuff

snowy pinecones

Snowy Sparkly Pinecones @ Creative Passage

sweater christmas trees 

Felted Sweater Trees @ Reposhture Studio

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email