Ginger Snap Crafts: Dear Santa {my crafty Christmas wish list} #cybermondaycrafts

Dear Santa {my crafty Christmas wish list} #cybermondaycrafts

 

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is an organized craft room area! Please! ;)
I’ve already made an list for you with these
fabulous products from ConsumerCrafts.com.

I love these storage tins with the little see through lids!
They would be perfect for all my little crafty supplies!
I could make some cute labels for them, too.

image

Now this rolling craft cart would be perfect for all my scrapbook paper! 
I’m getting quite the selection of paper!
I could have my paper organized by color, season or style.
Don’t you just love the wheels?  You can roll it wherever you need it.

image

Now this storganizer would be great to have!
Don’t you just love the word storganizer? ha!
Love the little bar that holds ribbon…or even washi tape!

image

I love folders!  Now this file folder would be great to help me organize my blog. 
It has 13 slots.  So I could label one for each month, and one for my blog calendar.
It would be a perfect spot to hold ideas for craft projects, my blog calendar & information for post.

image 

Now there are tons of things I could use these round craft organizers for.
Love that they are see through, so you can what’s inside! Oh the possibilities!

image

I love photo storage boxes.  They are perfect for holding
craft scissors, punches, dies, paper scraps, paint markers, ribbon…anything!
Love the little spot for the label, too.  These are great for organization!

image

Now this is what I need!  I’ve been eyeing a dust cover for my Cameo.
This would be perfect for my organized craft room area!

image

ConsumerCrafts.com is running some amazing deals this week & into Cyber Monday!
So, Santa, you could get my entire crafty wish list for an amazing price!  Yay! ;)

Consumer-Crafts-promotional-image


Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals at ConsumerCrafts.com

 

  • Special Doorbuster Prices on items will start TODAY at ConsumerCrafts.com.
  • Black Friday Doorbusters continue through the weekend- while supplies last. So hurry!
  • Cyber Monday will be the last day for Doorbuster prices.  Entire site will be 30% off!!!
  • There will be FREE SHIPPING for all orders on Monday!
  • US customers can order online, but customers outside of the US need to call in their orders.
  • Thanksgiving Day (TODAY!) you will get a free tote bag with every order. 30 random orders will have their bags filled with up to $200 in free product! Yay!


Silhouette Cameo Giveaway

ConsumerCrafts.com is also giving away a Silhouette Cameo
this week over on it’s blog, Crafts Unleashed. Yay!

{Go here to enter.}

image

You can also visit ConsumerCrafts.com here:
Facebook  ~ Twitter ~ Crafts Unleashed blog

 

What’s on your Christmas wish list? 

Anything crafty?


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

Subscribe to {Ginger Snap Crafts} by Email
 

 

 

Disclosure: I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with ConsumerCrafts.com and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own. So, Santa please bring me everything on my list! ha! ;) #cybemondaycrafts