Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #62

{wow me} wednesday #62

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

We only have 3 more weeks of summer vacation!!
I can’t believe how fast summer is flying by!
We do have a few more things planned for this summer…
a wedding in Nashville, Tennessee {Yehaw!},
the county fair, a birthday & yes, more swimming!

swimming in the pool

We are going to try & stretch out this summer to the very end! Smile

 
SO are you ready to PaRty?
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
Come back Thursday for some features from last week’s party!
 


 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.