Ginger Snap Crafts: Fall Core Collection {Lifestyle Crafts} + some project sneak peeks

Fall Core Collection {Lifestyle Crafts} + some project sneak peeks

I'm so excited to tell you about the new Fall Core Collection from Lifestyle Crafts. They'll be debuting all of it at the CHA trade show next month, and they will be making it available to purchase slowly over the next few months. Yay!

Check out these fun dies that are being made available THIS month.

image

 

image

 

image

I was lucky enough to get to try out the ticket punches,
business card holder & the nesting pennants.

ticket chore jar

I made a fun way to get the chores done using the ticket punches.

blog business cards

Then I updated my business cards, & made them a little more fancy! Winking smile

polka dot banner

Annnd then I made this cute polka dot banner.

I thought it was too much to share all the tutorials in this one post,
so over the next week & half I share the tutorials & show you the dies
that I used to make these. They were all super easy & fun to make!

So drop by Lifestyle Crafts & check out their new Fall Core Collection.
If you decide to snag some don’t forget to use the code GINGER for 20% off.

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given Lifestyle Craft product to try out.  As always all opinions are my own.