Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

ruffled lamp

Ruffled Lamp Shade from Johnny In A Dress


be awesome today sign

Be Awesome Today Painted DIY Sign from Painted Therapy

strawberry lemonade

Cherry Limeade from Pink Polka Dot Creations

DIY crates

DIY Wood Crates from Craftiments

diy flip flops with mod podge

Flip Flop Refashion from Morena’s Corner

baby bibs

Girly Baby Bibs from Stubbornly Crafty

Frog-Cookies

How to Make Frog Cookies from Sugar Kissed

FRONTDOORREVEAL

Front Entry Reveal from Visual Eye Candy

Pallet GARDEN 2 Collage

Pallet Garden from Robyn’s View

striped canvas tote

Striped Canvas Tote from Southern Lovely

Watermelon coin purse

Watermelon Coin Case from Repeat Crafter Me

watermelon milkshake

 Watermelon Milkshake with Chocolate Chips from Something Swanky

Annnnd drum roll please….last week’s most viewed link was:

watermelon fudge

….another fabulous recipe from Something Swanky ~ Easy Watermelon Fudge!

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.