Ginger Snap Crafts: my {little} sister & a HUGE favor

my {little} sister & a HUGE favor

My {little} sister is amazing! 
Along with being a fabulous mom, talented photography,
friend & sister she also teaches middle school! 
She is an amazing teacher! 
As we speak she is spending the week at
NASA learning all that fun science stuff
so she can bring back what she learns
& share it with her students.  So fun! 

NASA

Here is her Top Gun photo. Ha! Winking smile (She’s the first one on the left.)

Well tomorrow she’ll be riding in this big boy…yep…she’ll be experiencing zero gravity!!!

nasa1

The Zero G Faculty has a facebook page, & they really need more likes!
So it would mean so much to me if you could pop over HERE & like them.
Then you can follow along tomorrow as my sister has the experience of a lifetime!!!

nasa 3

Good luck, Amber!!! Smile
You are going to do awesome!!!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

***All my pictures were taken from the Zero G Faculty fan page…go HERE to find more! Smile