Ginger Snap Crafts: apple cinnamon pancakes {recipe}

apple cinnamon pancakes {recipe}

This post brought to you by Nectresse™ Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.


I was recently asked if I would be willing to try out a recipe using NECTRESSE™Sweetener.
Nectresse is the only 100% natural sweetener made from fruit ~ a monk fruit extract.
I'm always looking for ways to make healthy & yummy food for my family...so of course, I said yes.
So I decided to make one of my family's favorites ~pancakes.
I decided to get a little fancy, so I made apple cinnamon pancakes! Yum!


Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
  • 2 cups all purpose flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 6 Nectresse Natural No Calorie sweetener, packets
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 1/2 cups 2% milk*
  • 1/4 cup melted butter*
  • 1 cup chopped apples
  1. Blend all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
  2. In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, vanilla, milk & melted butter.
  3. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.  Heat to medium heat.
  4. Pour 1/3 cup of batter for each pancake onto your hot skillet.  
  5. Cook until bubbles appear on top, then flip until golden brown.
  6. Serve warm with butter & syrup.
*If desired 1% milk & light butter or magarine can be used in place of the 2% milk & butter.


Our family loved the pancakes, & we couldn't even tell the difference!
They were sweet & yummy! Annnd I loved that I didn't use any sugar!

NECTRESSE™Sweetener is available now in stores.
You can find both the packets & canisters.

Nectresse product family.jpg

Nectresse product family.jpg

You can get you own FREE sampe by going here:


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.



Visit Sponsor's Site