Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!  I know we did!  It was spectacular!

Today is one my favorite days of the week…I get to feature some of YOU! Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

Here’s a FEW of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

4thjulybunting_3

Vintage Inspired Patriotic Bunting from Simple Home. Life

58 felt envelope

Felt Envelope from Live Laugh Rowe

58 laundry tub skirt after

Easy Drop Cloth Laundry Tub Skirt from My Covered Bridge

botanical frames

Botanical Pressings from Bullfrogs and Bulldogs

camping

Happy Trails Activity from Simply Sprout

chalkboard

IKEA Chalkboard Re-do from A Lived in Home

chickfilalemonade

Copycat Lemonade from Cheerios and Lattes

diy play tents

A Frame Tent from A Little of This, A Little of That

diy shelves

DIY Shelves & Topiaries from Katie {Did} It

nursery reveal

Nursery Reveal from Owen’s Olivia

toasted-marshmallow-frosting1

S’more Cake from Pink Box Recipe

The most viewed links from last week were:

washer necklace

Washer Pendants from Polka Dots and Paisley &

watermelon frostie 

Watermelon Frosty from Eat Cake for Dinner

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.