Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #59

{wow me} wednesday #59

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

So how are YOU???  We are having a blast over here!
My mom drove up with 4 of my nieces & nephews!! 
Yay! So we are having our 1st annual Cousin Camp!!!
 
cousin camp 

I’ll be sharing some of the fun things we are doing
over the next couple of weeks…
so stay tuned for some fun summertime ideas!

I also have a HUGE giveaway from Finger Snapper going on right now.


monogram-grouping_1

You can enter here.  Good luck!!!!

Features will be on Thursday
So make sure you check back in.
Smile

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.