Ginger Snap Crafts: polka dot banner {tutorial}

polka dot banner {tutorial}

polka dot banner 

Last week Lifestyle Crafts revealed it’s entire fall core collection line. 
Seriously ah-mazing!  {If you missed it you can check it out here.}
Over the next couple of months they will slowly be releasing all of the new dies.
One of the dies that will be available this week is this nesting pennants die.
My favorite type of dies are the nesting dies
Nesting dies come in a set of the same shape in all different sizes. 
So you can always find just the size you need!

 pennant banner tutorial
To make my polka dot pennant banner I used the largest pennant die.
I used my Epic Six to cut out my pennants.  I used a circle punch for the circles.
{If you’ve never used a die cutter you can check out my tutorial here.}
After I had everything cut out I just glued on my dots
& threaded the pennants together with a ribbon.

pennant banner 1

There is really so many possibilities with this die!

Birthday banners, holiday banners,
cards, chalkboard banners…
I can’t wait to use it some more!

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given Lifestyle Crafts product to try out.  All opinions are my own.