Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #61

{wow me} wednesday #61

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

A HUGE thank you to all of you who saw this post,
liked the Zero Gravity Faculty facebook page
& followed along as my sister, Amber experienced Zero G. 
Their first flight actually got cancelled because of the weather
but they were able to go up the next day. 
She was a little excited~ don’t ya think?
Smile

amber
You can check out her weightless video here.
{She’s the one with the orange shoes.}
Smile
 
canvas print
 
She even used my DIY canvas print tutorial
to make thank you gifts for her instructors. Cute!
 
I also wanted to let you know about a fun summer
series going on over at Cherished Bliss.
 

All week long Ashley has guest sharing fun
handmade Christmas gift ideas for the kiddos!
Annnd I might be making an appearance over there soon…
so follow along for some really cute & fun ideas!

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a text link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


 
FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.