Ginger Snap Crafts: how to make a water blob {tutorial}

how to make a water blob {tutorial}

Last week we cousins in town for the whole week.
Here is one of our favorite activities that we did….a water blob!!!!

water blob

One of my friends posted on facebook that
she had a made a water blob for her kiddos.
It looked like sooooo much fun! 
I did a quick search on Pinterest & found this water blob tutorial.

water blob 2

You’ll need a big roll of plastic sheeting & LOTS of duct tape.

how to make a water blob tutorial

It was soooo easy to make!

First I folded the plastic in half. 
Then I found myself some helpers! 
It was a little breezy! 
So my 4 helpers helped hold down the plastic while I taped the sides. 
You’ll leave a small opening for your water hose.
Stick your water hose in & fill it up.  Tape it shut.
FYI:  You will have some leaking around the edges.
I just went around & patched any leaks
with more tape as the blob was filling.

Then we let the kiddos go wild & crazy!!

water blob 3water blob 4
water blob 5water blob 6water blob summer funwaterblob 7

They had a blast!
Annnd I think I won the title of coolest mom/aunt ever!
Smile

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.