Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s a FEW of my favorites
from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

50 baby shower cupcakes

Vanilla Bean Cupcakes from The Mandatory Mooch

50 cookies

Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheese Cookies from The Pinterest Project

50 denim rag wreath

Denim Rag Wreath from A Fish Who Likes Flowers

50 messenger bag

Messenger Bag from Show Tell Share

50 reclaimed wood furniture

Reclaimed Wood Table from Reposhture

50 RedWhite&Blue cupcake

Red {Velvet} White & Blue Cupcakes from A Cupcake Love Affair

50 Stuffed Tomato Cups 4ed

Stuffed Tomato Cups from Will Cook for Smiles

50 washi tape keyboard

Washi Tape Keyboard from Craft Room Confidential

50 wedding invite 1

DIY Wedding Invitations from Emmaline

58 dream pennant

Framed Dream Banner from Daisy Mae Belle

Last weeks most viewed link was
Perfect Polish Every Time from Madtown Macs.

PerfectPolishFromMadtownMacs2.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for sharing, ladies.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.