Ginger Snap Crafts: how to make water bombs {tutorial}

how to make water bombs {tutorial}

how to make water bombs a tutorial from Ginger Snap Crafts

Over the last few weeks I’ve been showing you some
of the fun things we’ve been up to this summer.
We found this idea in The Friend magazine.

FYI:
  The Friend is a monthly magazine our Church publishes
for the children.  My kiddos love when it comes in the mail!

Making these fun water bombs was sooooo easy!

You’ll need:  fishing line, scissors & sponges

how to make a water bomb tutorial
I cut the sponges in 4 strips with scissors.
Then stacked them up 2 high.
Then I tied the middle really
tight with some fishing line. That’s it!

water bomb tutorial #grabsummerfunwater bomb fun summertime activitywater bombs

They were the perfect way to cool off! Smile
{They make great bath toys, too!}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.