Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #60

{wow me} wednesday #60

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

We are keeping busy over here doing fun summer things! Smile

If you missed my post on Monday
check out our fun water blob.
It was a blast!  Let me know if you try it. 

water blob 4

I’m also hosting a fun summer link up!
I’d love to feature YOU & try out some of your SuMmeR ideas!

Don’t forget to check in on Thursday for some
fun features from last week’s {wow me} party.
Smile

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.

Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.