Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #58

{wow me} wednesday #58

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

OK…ladies I have a confession to make I’m tired!  We have been having so much fun this summer all.day.long.  Which means I’ve been blogging, catching up on emails,
facebook & on & on almost entirely at night after the kiddos are in bed!  Annnd they are going to bed waaaay later than normal, too so that means I don’t even get started on my blog stuff until after 10!!  Yawn!!  Last week I pulled two 3 am nights & a 1 am night.  Crazy I know!  So I’m going to attempt to simplify my blogging just a little bit over the next few weeks…so I can catch up on my sleep!  So for now I’ll be sharing all the features in my Thursday post…so make sure you check back then to see if you made me say WOW!!!!
I really do appreciate each & every one of you!
Thank you so much for all your support & for coming to my party each week.
Annnd if you have any advice on how to juggle blogging,
kiddos & SLEEP {oh & house cleaning, too} please let me know!  I could use it!
Winking smile

I do have TWO fun giveaways going on right now
that your KIDDOS would LOVE for you to win!

Smarties Prize Pack
and
The Princess Ponies of Pony Royale

So be sure to check those out!

SO are you ready to PaRty?
 
The “rules” are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts. {Thank you!}
Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog.
Must be something made by YOU.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 


FYI: Links are in random order…so each link will have a chance at the top spot.  :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.