Ginger Snap Crafts: Cousin Camp {our schedule} & lots of fun pictures

Cousin Camp {our schedule} & lots of fun pictures

Remember over the next few weeks I’m going to
show you what we did at our Cousin Camp.
On Monday I showed you our water blob…so cool (literally!).
Today I’m going to show you how we kept on a schedule!

cousin camp schedule

I am a BIG schedule/list maker kinda gal.
If it’s written down there’s a better chance of it getting done.
So I made each kiddo a name tag necklace
& put down all the adventures & fun activities
we were going to do during the week. 

cousin camp 1

Each activity had a little box beside it
so they could mark it off as we went!
They LOVED these!
Most of the kiddos wore them around the whole week!

I took a TON of pictures! 
It took me a couple of hours to update
our family blog that week! 

Here’s just a few of our favorite activities!

cousin camp 2cousin camp 3cousin camp

Can I just say how much I LOVE where I live??!!
Not bragging or anything…but it’s pretty amazing!
Winking smile

cousin camp 7

The last thing on our list was to have fun, fun, fun!
Annnnd yes, I think we accomplished that!

cousin camp 4

I’ll be back in a few hours to share some of YOUR fun summer idea!
Smile
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.