Ginger Snap Crafts: {maritime} birthday treat box with Lifestyle Crafts

{maritime} birthday treat box with Lifestyle Crafts

 

 

maritine lifestyle crafts

On Monday Lifestyle Crafts will be releasing
their brand new Maritime line of dies.  So cute!

image

image


image

I was so excited when Lifestyle Crafts let me try out their whale & sailboat dies.
Seriously aren’t they the cutest things ever? So many possibilities with these.
{Just check out the Toddler Tote from Cherished Bliss using the whale die!}

maritime dies

Both of these dies can be cut with either the Revolution or the Epic Six.
They also can be cut with any die cutting machine.  Yay!

For a tutorial on how to use the Revolution go {
HERE},
and for a tutorial on how to use the Epic Six go {
HERE}.

Both machines are sooo easy to use!  I love them both.

maritime notepad

First I used the sailboat die to make a little DIY notebook.
I just used one of those cheap notebooks
that you can buy 3 for $1.00 at just about any store.
I think it turned out so cute!  Love the anchor!

maritime anchor die

Along with the DIY notebook, I put in some
fruit snacks, whale crackers, crayons & juice.

maritime die lifestylecrafts

For my tag I used the whale die.  Isn’t it sooo cute!?
TIP: I used a small clothes pin hot glued to the
back to clip it on the front of the box.

maritime up close

I found the cute treat box at Target in the dollar bin!
Thought it went perfectly with the maritime theme.

maritime birthday party

I think it turned out whale-y cute! ha!
Winking smile

Check out all the cute dies Lifestyle Crafts has available HERE.
Remember if you use the code GINGER you’ll receive 20% off your order.



Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I received these dies from Lifestyle Crafts. Thank you!  All opinions are my own.  Smile