Ginger Snap Crafts: take a look at you {my favorites}

take a look at you {my favorites}

It’s my favorite day of the week…I get to feature some of YOU!  Yay!
This week’s party is still going on so feel free to link up {here
} if you haven’t yet!

Thank you all so much for sharing each week!

 Here’s just a FEW of my favorites from last week’s {wow me} wednesday party!

camera strap

Easy Sew Camera Strap from Mom 4 Real

chevron frame

Little Frame Made Big from Two Yellow Birds Decor

dress tutorial

Dress Up Days Dress from Sew Easy Being Green

dryer sheets wreath

Dryer Sheet Wreath from Petites Passions

homemade chalk

Homemade Chalk from Yesterday on Tuesday

how to freeze blackberries

How to Freeze Blackberries from A Little Nosh

Kindle  case

DIY Kindle Case from Stubbornly Crafty

no sew basket

No Sew Summer Basket from One Dog Woof

orange soda cupcakes 1

Orange Soda Cupcakes from Polish the Stars

shutter caddy1R

Shutter Caddy from Artsy VaVa

dehydrating-zucchini-300

annnnd the most viewed link were these Zucchini Chips from Traditional Foods

Thank YOU so much for sharing.

If you were featured feel free to grab a featured button!

Ginger Snaps
 
Don’t forget to link up to this week’s party if you haven’t yet. :)
{Link up here!}
 
Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.