Ginger Snap Crafts: Bags of Love {a review}

Bags of Love {a review}

bags of love review 

Good morning!  Today I’d love to introduce you to Bags of Love.

image

They are based in England but ship worldwide.
Their site is full of personalized gifts or should I say personalised. Winking smile

image

I absolutely LOVE their personalised bags.

image

They also have custom presents for him or her.  So many ideas!
I think you can find something for everyone on their site.

image

I was lucky enough to get to try out one of their personalized shopper bags.
I picked out my favorite picture of my kiddos to put on my bag.
LOVE this picture! {The picture is actually on both sides of the bag.}

bag 5 

I couldn’t believe how fast they had it ready & shipped to me.
I’m talking SUPER fast!  I was so excited when it arrived.

bag 4

The Shopper Bag features:

  • Made of hard wearing patent vinyl
  • Real leather handles in natural or black

 bag review 6

  • White waterproof lining (think gym or beach…or maybe your blogging stuff) Winking smile

 bag

  • Handy interior pocket for phone or purse {or maybe your kindle fire}

bag 2

  • very roomy, can hold lots of stuff~ I LOVE mine! Smile

bag 5

You can connect with Bags of Love here~
website ~ facebook

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 


Disclosure:
  I was given this Shopper Bag to try out.  All opinions are my own.  I REALLY, REALLY love my bag. 
Thank you, Bags of Love!