Ginger Snap Crafts: blog business cards {update} + how to make your blog’s QR code

blog business cards {update} + how to make your blog’s QR code

blog business cards

On Tuesday I showed you part of the new
Fall Core Collection from Lifestyle Crafts.
If you missed that post you can check it out HERE.

Well, one of the new dies is the business card holder, annnnd since
I will be attending my very first blog conference in September
I thought I probably should update my blog business card.

Any one else going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Dallas??? 
Let me know!  I would LOVE to meet some of YOU!

blog business card supplies

To make these you’ll need: business card holder die, cardstock,
twine, a die cutter like an Epic Six or Revolution (click for the tutorials)

{Remember Lifestyle Craft dies can be used on any die cutter!}

blog business card tutorial

Assembling my business card was super easy & kind of fun.
After I cut out my die I just folded it
& then used a little bit of glue to hold it in place. 
Then I just slid my cards right on in.
(I love the little flap that tucks in to close it.) 
After I closed it up I tied some twine around the top. So cute!

blog business cards1

One of the fun things I added
to my business card was
the QR code for Ginger Snap Crafts. 
{Thanks, Linda for the idea!}
Someone can just scan this with their
smart phone & head straight to my blog.
To get one for your own blog
just head over to QRStuff.com

image

It’s super easy & FREE!
Here’s how I made mine:

image

1. Just chose your data type {for a blog: website URL}
2. Then copy & paste your blog’s URL into the box on step 2.
3. Choose your color…TIP: Just leave it black!
4.Then chose your output type.
I just downloaded mine as a picture to my computer.
That’s is!  Super easy.

blog business cards 3

I really LOVE how they turned out! 
Soooo how many do you think I should make?

Remember you can get this & other Lifestyle Crafts dies {HERE}.
Remember to use code GINGER for 20% off your purchase.

lifestyle crafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given Lifestyle Crafts products to try out.  As always all opinions are my own.