Ginger Snap Crafts: chalkboard countdown plaques {tutorial}

chalkboard countdown plaques {tutorial}

I shared this project over on Lil’ Luna a few weeks ago,
buuut just in case you missed it here it is again!

Today I'd love to share a simple & easy craft that
doesn’t take much time & is very inexpensive to make! 
My kiddos actually helped me make
these fun chalkboard countdown plaques

You can find these plaques at Walmart with the other Plaid goodies!

You'll need:  paint, wood plaques, chalkboard vinyl,
self adhesive magnetic strips, vinyl lettering, chalk

1.  Paint your plaques, let dry & then apply the chalkboard vinyl.
2. Apply your vinyl lettering.
3. Turn your plaque over & put on your adhesive magnetic strips.
(I used 2 strips for each plaque.)

Now you are ready to countdown some fun summer activities like:
birthdays, days until school is out/starts, visits from the grandparents & vacations.

 

I used these for two different craft swaps I’ve participated in
~ The Pass It on Project & Craftaholics Anonymous summer gift exchange.
When I gave these as a gift I just attached
a tag with washi tape & included some chalk.  Super cute!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.