Ginger Snap Crafts: Let Freedom Ring treat box & how to use your Epic Six in 10 easy steps {tutorial}

Let Freedom Ring treat box & how to use your Epic Six in 10 easy steps {tutorial}

#lifestylecrafts

On Friday I told you about the yummy treat
that we had at our 4th of July party,
today I’m going to share one of our party favors ~
these cute Let Freedom Ring treat boxes {with a ring pop!}.

#lifestylecrafts 2

My kiddos were so excited about getting these!
They LOVE ring pops but I don’t get them very often.
So they were surprised when they open their box & found a ring pop inside.

#lifestylecrafts supplies

Supplies you’ll need:
red cardstock, ribbon & tulle, scrapbook paper, washi tape, ring pops, paper cutter, glue, Epic Six die cut machine & matchbox die set (2 pieces) both from Lifestyle Crafts

#lifestylecrafts epic 6

I sure many of you might be thinking of getting
an Epic Six or might have questions on how to use one,
so I thought I’d share a quick tutorial on how it works.
**You can check out my tutorial on how to use Lifestyle Crafts 
smaller die cutting tool, the Revolution {HERE}.**

epic tutorial one

1.  This is your Epic Six tool.  It’s small & easy to get out.  Love it!
2.  First you will place your cutting platform in your Epic Six.
3. Then you’ll place your die onto your cutting platform.
One side of your die will be smooth.  Make sure that side is facing down.

epic tutorial two

4.  Then you’ll place your paper on top of your die.
5.  Place your cutting mat on top of the paper. 
6. Then start turning the handle.  I usually put one hand on the handle
& turn while my other hand rest on top of the Epic Six.
7. Your cutting platform will slowly start to work it’s way through the machine.

epic tutorial three

8.  Soon the cutting platform will make it’s way all the way through.
9. Remove your cutting mat & remove the excess paper.
10.  Then you’ll repeat with the other die in the matchbox set.
Now you’ll have your two die cuts ready to assemble.

gift box

I just used a glue stick to assemble my matchbox.

1   2   3

Then I just fancied up my boxes with scrapbook paper, washi tape, ribbon & tulle.
Then I hung the tag “Let Freedom Ring” & slid a ring pop inside.  Super easy!

#lifestylecrafts 3

To find more fabulous products from Lifestyle Crafts just click the button below.

Remember if you use the code GINGER you will receive 20% off your order.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 

Disclosure:  I was given the Epic Six & matchbox die set from Lifestyle Crafts to try out.  All opinions are my own.